DotA v6.72f AI Map "Nightmare" by PBMN/Cloud_Str
1. -cm (Captains Mode) ported and ENABLED.
2. AI will ban/pick along with humans in -cm mode.
3. Hero class system. Now AI choose heroes more strategically
4. All heroes now have complete AI.
5. Added gank system. aiWarBalance system now implemented
6. New AI auto-lane balance
7. New AI auto-Roshan system.
8. Added AI message system. Disable with command -aimsg during the game.
9. Added AI report-missing heroes system. Disable with command -aimsgmiss during the game.
10. Completely rewritten defense system, lvl. 1&2 tower defense system.
11. Improved AI assist system, now allows AI across the map to assist allies in battle.
12. AI now using Glyph of Fortification. If a human leader is present, AI will remind humans instead. Enable/disable auto-glyph by allies with the command -aiglyph during the game.
13. Added AI Board to show what AI is doing. Disable/enable using -aiboard.
14. Rebalanced -dynamicexp and -dynamicgold.
- AI now gets 25% bonus exp/2 gold rate per death, and loses 50% of the bonus on kill (25% on assist).
- AI will automatically get a death bonus if he has no death/kill/assist in 3 minutes (starting at 5 mins mark).
- -DE/-DG is now compatible with any exp/gold mode.
- AI bonus exp/gold in multiboard are now toggle-able by -aidynamic.
15. New "mode-pack":
-beginnermode (-bm) = -neng
-advancedmode (-am) = -nengdedg
-xtrememode (-xm) = -hehgdedg
16. Changed AI naming rule, now using HeroProperName instead. -> shorter name, better view on multiboard.
17. Fixed Kaldr's not recognizing IceBlast order (852662) when there are other heroes with same order. IceBlast hack removed.
18. Flack Cannon rewritten again.
19. Nevermore Requiem of Souls fix for Human and AI players.
20. Some corrections to Walrus Punch
21. Fixes to Gondar`s WindWalk.
22. Gondar`s Jinada rewritten.
- Fixed Gondar's Jinada not working properly if the cooldown is finished in the middle of WW.
- Fixed Gondar's Jinada not working properly if the cooldown is finished in the middle of an attack.
23. Added some names in -coolnames list.
24. -cgl and -cgr now forces the AI to change lane (no "too far")
25. Tweaked Familiar AI: worked since being summoned, won't target anything other than hero and jungle creeps to save the 7-hit hero-damage bonus, stun is managed between the two familiars, tweaked the summoning requirement (summon when both are dead or both are in stone form)
26. Tweaked Yurnero's Healing Ward, its AI now only a single line without trigger, it'll consistently follow the hero.
27. Tweaked Familiars' responses near tower.
28. Minor fix to Krobelus' Exorcism
29. Fixed: Pandaren's Earth Panda not running away on Pandaren's low health
30. Fixed AI Hero inconsistencies when running away on low health.
31. Fixed: Rubick's spellsteal stealing AI's town portal.
32. Fixed: several AI doesn't learn attribute bonus: Visage, Dirge, KotL, Phoenix, etc.
33. Added AI specific timer for gem.
34. NEW AI: Rubick
35. Now gem costs gold (700).
36. Sentry now has gold check (200), but doesn't actually cost gold on buy. IMHO, at the very least, AI don't get raped by invisible heroes.
37. -cgm/l/r tweak: allow change lane from faraway lane, fixed response problem.
38. Scroll of town portal routine tweak: allow Furion to use Teleportation instead, added polar projection function (AI will teleport behind the target), added cooldown.
39. AI no longer denies raxes and super-towers if no nearby enemy heroes present (not fully tested).
40. -ogl/r/m tweak completed.
"Too far" heroes used teleportation to get to designated lane.
If teleportation is not available, the hero will go mid instead and a hero from mid will go to designated lane.
41. Added -cneu (same function as -cneut)
42. Added a filter check for channeling skills during important and key AI decisions...
43. Complete tweaking on AI commands (incomplete test): -oa / -od / -osd / -oroshan now give per-unit response, allow channeling heroes to accept commands, cosmetic tweak on responses, enabling "0" to be typed on AI command to represent player 10, enabling -ob / -of to be used without parameter (represent all allies), allow -ot to use "a" (or "x") as allied player ID to represent the whole team.
44. Fixed problems with Nature Attendants and Scarabs. Nature Attendants' animation fixed
45. Bugfix on Krobelus' Exorcism function (was a possibility to trigger overtrigger)
46. Item CACHE system completed.
47. Item cache system tweak: added condition to force AI to take the cached items once: 1) 3 items are in cache, or 2) total items cached cost >2000
48. AI Buy routine tweak:
- put a check to prevent AI from dropping "free" RoR or Salve
- added gem/ward buying announcement
- limited the ward charges, now AI will only buy when remaining charges is less than 2.
49. Fixed (?): AI Buy routine bug, sometimes item doesn't add properly.
50. Fixed: AI TP doesn't cooldown properly.
51. Fixed: AI movement go back and forth if fail to go back to base (e.g. fail to teleport)
52. Return AI's Boot of Speed on TP failure, lower CD by 3 sec, added mana check
53. Added tango and sentry ward as substitutable items for TP, remodelled the function to allow easier substitute.
54. Tweaked the item caching, now completely support Syllabear.
55. DEPRECATED the AI buyback code, now simulating a true buyback (with cooldown).
56. Reverted all Kaldr's IceBlast hack. (and replaced them with a more "hacking" hack for the Blast to trigger ). Now Kaldr use proper Ice Blast.
57. Added additional effects to mark AoE of IceBlast, visible to allies only, as in Dota 2.
58. Changes to SunStrike and IceBlast Aiming.
59. A little tweak to Invoker`s GhostWalk breaking.
60. New defense system with improved calculation (for debugging purpose we can still see the AI's defending response)
61. New hero choosing system (class system implemented: Str Tanker / Str-Agi Battle / Agi DPS / Int Support / Int Nuke. AI will choose 1 from each class, including humans' heroes in the calculation)
62. Fixed AI's item bug when AI died before the whole item routine completed.
63. Fixed AI's hero spawn position.
64. Modified the AI -repick (now using IF's code)
65. Projectile aiming rewritten.
66. Added "report missed hero" system. (current delay to report: 30 sec)
67. Tweaked AI ChangeLane algorithm (incomplete), now AI should change lane when not visible and from a better point.
68. Fixed Pit Lord's Rain of Fire only calling 1 wave.
69. Removed all AI movement on start of game (now AI stay still in their creation point, to mimic humans)
70. -airepick now based on hero class unless 20 tries are unable to find hero of same class.
71. Removed Player ID from -cn
72. MeatHook dodge changed. No -ld in it, but reaction time 0.2s.
73. Impale dodge changed. (?)
74. Added aiAbilities system, which is a predefined integers saved in hashtable for use with abilities cooldown, manacost, range, and AoE
75. Tweaked movement in AI defense, movement on AI encounter with stronger force.
76. Added new eyecandy on AI commands.
77. Added command:
-aimsg = toggle on/off the AI messaging system
-aimsgmiss = toggle on/off the AI report missing system
78. Removed debug AI message for defense system
79. Automatically disables AI report missing system after all enemy heroes reached lv11
80. Added teleport function to defend lv2 towers.
81. Minor tweak on AI command -ct and -cg.
82. Tweaked AI teleporting on tower defense, AI gank system.
83. Fixed recent bug on -ct response.
84. Fixed problems with Exorcism and Attendants (again, but now working better).
85. Fixed problems with human war-balance register.
86. Fixed item build for Sacred Warrior, Axe, Shadow Fiend.
87. Note about AI itembuild error:
- AI will sometimes store some items in memory (called "buffered items"), to make room for any added new items. After the routines, most of the times the items are returned.
- Up till now, these items are the one creating error messages for Huskar, Axe, and Nevermore, as these heroes have buggy build which doesn't allow the buffered items to return (full inventory).
- The current error report will show which items are on error: CORE or BUFFER. BUFFER error is and will be handled by selling the items. However, BUFFER error MUST not disturb AI normal build.
88. Added AI Board feature, allowing to see what an AI is doing. Turn on/off with -aiboard.
89. Major tweak to defense system.
90. Increased AI support on attacked heroes, now working globally (use TP/travel, Teleportation, and Haunt-Reality)
91. Known problem: missing AI (suspected from failed custom revive. Currently disabled.)
92. Known problem: AI defense not ended for longer time than expected.
93. Disabled AI Creep Deny in presence of enemy tower.
94. Disabled AI for Rexxar's Hawk until better AI is developed (reason: it's a free gold....)
95. Tweaked AI changing lane system to use ganking waypoints, nothing actually differs. However, this is a requirement for....
- Added "gank cancel" routine on contact with stronger force.
96. AI now uses Glyph of Fortification.
97. Fixed melee AI still lasthitting in presence of tower, added better calculation.
98. Minor tweak to AI pings, now resembles humans'.
99. Tweak to function GetUnitEHP, now using better calculation.
100. Fixed several miscalculated arrays to conform RGB's and several tweaks.
101. Fixed AI using targetted items on creep.
102. Minor tweak on gank (increases allies' support).
103. Minor tweak on AI behaviour and AI assisting.
104. Full support for cooldown system and ability data, including Aghanim's skills and "growing skills" like Krobelus' and Magi's.
105. Major tweak on item system. Now itembuild should not have problem anymore.
106. Added -aiglyph (toggle the AI autoglyph. Will remind players instead if turned off and glyph is required on a faction with AI)
107. Fixed AI Actions board from colliding with -ii
108. Fixed disconnecting bug on multiplayer.
109. Fixed AI not going solo.
110. Rewrote lvl 1 and lvl 2 tower defense mech.
111. Fixed defense mech and ganking mech on observer mode.
112. Added auto-lane distribution system.
113. Minor tweak to Luna's AI.
114. Ported -de/-dg
- adjusted AI exp and gold bonus to 6.71b
- modified -dg bonus gold to be given partially along with normal gold income
- modified -de/-dg display in multiboard (now displayed in "AI Actions" column if AI board is enabled (-aiboard) and -aishowde/-aishowdg/-aishowdedg/-aishowdynamic is used. It`s available in observer mode by default.
- added color theme to -de/-dg display.
115. Changed Pudge's itembuild.
116. Fixed AI keep "pausing" when owning Magic Wand and is not in full life.
117. Several minor tweaks on AI behaviour... too many to log.
118. Fixed bug on itembuy system where a hero's build cannot continue and is continuously patrolling to base.
Note: some problems with itembuild still exist to fix later.
119. Fixed bug on gank cancel, gank change target.
120. Fixed AI for Naga Siren and Terrorblade. Added refresher's script to Warlock.
121. Fixed major bug which prevent AI's auto-lane balance from working.
122. Fixed minor bug with changing lane from near base.
123. Fixed major (but rare) bug with ganking.
124. Fixed AI strange behavior caused by Wand. Allowed AI to use Stick on same logic.
125. Added AI message on retreat and jungling.
126. Added -am (advancedmode) and -bm (beginnermode), representing NENG and HEHGDEDG respectively.
127. Added AI command "citemfix <ID>" to fix an AI unexpected broken item build. (not yet ready... just for future Rev use)
128. Fixing several itembuilds (not finished yet)
129. Minor tweak to laning system.
130. Added Spellsteal AI (imperfect, but is nice enough for now).
131. Modified Rubick's itembuild to use skadi instead of aghanim.
132. Fixed hero AI for the following:
- Rooftellen (leech seed)
- Magnus (skewer)
- Alchemist (unstable concoction)
- Jah'rakal (most of his AI)
133. Improved hero AI for the following:
- Rubick (enable delayed spellsteal)
- CM (animation cancel for all spells)
- Terrorblade (changed skillbuild)
134. Lowered defense threshold for low-level towers.
135. Fixed various bugs in tower defense and tank system.
136. Added special column for DE/DG board.
137. Minor tweak to various hero AI.
138. Fixed the following heroes' AI:
- Magnus (Reverse Polarity, skill build)
- Slardar (Slithereen Crush)
139. NEW AI: Storm Spirit (everything + AI skill fix)
140. Improved the following heroes' AI:
- Troll Warlord (now using ranged as base form)
141. Fixed bug on multi-triggered Storm's Overload.
142. Fixed several bugs in laning and teleporting.
143. ADDDED NEW SYSTEM to chase enemy in fog even better.
144. Fixed major bug on laning system
145. Improved the following AI:
- Slithereen Guard (early Amplify)
- Magnus (working Reverse)
146. Fixed the following AI:
- Dirge (complete overwrite)
- Terrorblade (better Sunder, not perfect yet)
147. NEW AI: Admiral (didn't have AI before)
148. Fixed the following AI:
- Undying (skillbuild & spell usage)
- Soul Keeper (far better Sunder use)
- Pit Lord (Rain of Fire should not cancel anymore)
- Slithereen Guard (better use of Amplify)
149. Nightcrawler (Pounce AI).
150. Fixed AI for following:
- Terrorblade (Sunder condition)
- Admiral (Ship use, X-Torrent combo, spamming Tidebringer)
- Dirge (fixed using Decay on allies)
160. Fixed bug on AI wrong "war mode"
161. Fixed bug on enemy AI message occasionally appeared.
162. Major fix on AI item system.
163. NEW heroes AI:
- Alleria (new)
- Clockwerk (new)
164. Fixed Kunkka`s ship usage.
165. Fixed bug in item system regarding quelling blade on melee-ranged hybrid heroes.
166. Fixed bug + improved assist system + Various minor all around tweaks
167. Fixed the heroes AI:
- Clockwerk (added extra mana and warbalance condition to Cog)
168. Fixed bug on Tp from air system.
- Improved the following heroes AI:
169. Techies (better mine usage and battle mode).
170. Tauren skills (tweaked)
171. Clockwerk (can break free from cog).
172. Nerfed the following hero AI:
- Windrunner (now cannot aim shackle on invisible heroes)
173. Fixed bug in AI doesn't destroy gem properly. Divine Rapier is now actually destroyed instead of script removal + many minor tweaks.
174. NEW AI for the following:
- Gyrocopter (new)
- Shadow Demon (new)
- Batrider (new)
- Guardian Wisp (new)
175. Fixed AI for the following:
- Ancient Appariton (Ice Blast)
- Techies (better mine usage)
176. Fixed bug of heroes unable to last-hit/deny.
177. Fixed bug of AI trying to bypass towers and get patrolling instead.
178. AI can now pick Gem (tested) and Divine Rapier (not tested).
179. abilitydata.slk 2 new custom abilities fixing impossible AI skill usage:
- CF01 (Troll Warlord Ranged Whirling Axes)
- CF02 (Batrider Firebreak)
180. AI can now Roshaning and picking Aegis correctly. Cheese will be destroyed if not picked.
181. Divine Rapier can now be destroyed properly by AI.
182. Fixed bug with Overpower.
183. Fixed Lanaya not using Refraction.
184. Improved AI for the following:
- Techies (no mine in forest/runespoot)
- Gyro (no longer spamming Call Down)
185. Attempted to fix AI sentry ward glitch + Minor tweaks in various parts.
186. Fixed AI for the following:
- Naix Infest
- Naga - Ensnare, Song of Siren, Critical Strike replaced with Rip Tide
- Chen`s Holy Persuasion new id
- Pit Lord - Firestorm
- Troll - Blind replaced with Whirling Axe
- Ursa Warrior - Overpower new abID
- Requiem of Souls: A29J
- Slithereen Crush: A29K
- Reverse Polarity: A29L
- Beastmaster got Agha upgrade + new abilityid
- Dark Seer Wall of Replica Agha upgrade
- Pit Lord - Expulsion
- Terrorblade - Meta morphosis , new passive (new skills build)
- Tidehunter - Anchor Smash reworked
- Thundergod's Wrath: A29G
- Thundergod's Wrath Aghanim: A29H
- Ravage: A29I
No problem skills:
- Spirit Breaker - CoD
- Phoenix - birds
187. Improved the following AI:
- Techies (fixing mine position in top-left and bottom-right corner, fixing lane-disruption)
- Tidehunter (using Anchor for creeping)
- Ancient Appariton (IceBlast)
- Gyrocopter (Call Down)
- Zeus (Thundergod's) is now used to prioritize low-life target
- Phantom Assassin (now can Phantom Strike further target on escape)
- Guardian Wisp (Tether on escape)
- Faerie Dragon (Phase Shift is now script controlled)
- Batrider (Firebreak now will be used eventhough the direct hit is not achievable)
- Batrider, Windrunner, Priestess (using Pudge's side-dance, are not guaranteed to work)
- Priestess, Pudge (using Sebra's aiming func for arrow/hook)
188. Fixed the following AI:
- Prophet (now should use Wrath, prioritizing low-life hero)
- Sand King (now using Sand Storm properly)
- Shadow Demon (Shadow Poison)
189. Rubick (Spellsteal no longer intercept EVENT_PLAYER_UNIT_SPELL_EFFECT)
190. Keeper of the Light (major rewrite)
191. Fixed Techies remote mine not detonating, allowed 2 remote to detonate against creeps.
192. Force-fixed the spell-against-dead bug.
193. Tweaked -DE -DG, now heroes without kill/death/assist will automatically get bonus in 3 mins.
194. Attempt to fix AI laning bug by rewriting priority timer.
195. Attempt to fix AI casting spells on dead units.
196. Tweaked exp/gold gamemodes
197. DE/DG now compatible with HE/HG/NE/NG
198. Added new modes:
-bm (beginner mode) for neng
-am (advanced mode) for nengdedg
-xm (xtreme mode) for hehgdedg
199. Tweaked the DE/DG number.
200. DE/DG is disabled by default.
201. Added support for NT/NM/NB for laning system.
202. Added bug-fix addition to AI Board of dead heroes counted as alive.
203. Removed AI Bad Hero filter. (PBMN> may be added in later Rev for filtering the really bad AIs)
204. Various and countless tweaks in AI behavior which didn`t get logged in the coding process.